Who is this for?
We specialize in providing financial assistance to most types of companies. To qualify for our financial services, clients must:
- Perform business to business transactions
- Generate at least $25,000.00 per month in revenues
- Provide financial information regarding the company and its owners and stockholders
Facility rates and structure are determined by items such as:
- Industry and creditworthiness
- The length of time the money is outstanding
- The amount of funds employed
- The maintenance involved in the administration and monitoring of the collateral
It is important for a company to show us its ability to provide its product or service to the degree of quality required by a creditworthy customer. Qualification is generally faster and less difficult than with traditional financial institutions, but it requires that we obtain the necessary documentation. Rate and structure decisions are made within 3 to 5 business days after receiving the information.