Yes! You can shorten your cash flow gap!
The Power of Yes
“Yes!” What a powerful word that can be! When you own a manufacturing business it can mean so many positive things for your company, your employees, your vendors and your customers.
No matter what products you manufacture or assemble, First Vancouver Finance can provide the solutions you need to successfully manage your cash flow. We help you focus on what you do best: serving your customers.
By eliminating the time it takes to be paid on invoices, FVF helps you to better manage your business for maximum profitability & growth. Would it help your business if you could get paid by all your customers in 1 day instead of 30 or more?
Why can FVF say Yes when my bank told me No?
Although FVF is a lender, we are not a bank. This means that we look at your company and financing request differently than a traditional lender does. We focus on the quality of your product, the management of the company, and creditworthiness of your customers. We then provide you a financing facility by leveraging the dollars tied up in your receivables.
Yes! We have references.
This is what one of our clients has said about us.
“First Vancouver Finance took my company from a negative cash flow position to a positive cash flow. Using First Vancouver Finance ‘s financing services provides a quicker cash flow turn around.”
-Noreen Kahn, President, R-Group International
How can FVF ‘s working capital solutions help my company?
We’ve helped thousands of companies with various challenges during the past 30-plus years, but our solutions typically allow our clients to have:
- Financial strength & stability
- Improved purchasing power
- Cash flow to meet payroll
- Ability to build strong vendor relationships
- Ability to take on larger orders
- Ability to add employees to meet demand
- Ability to increase production
- Managed growth
- Complete accounts receivable portfolio management
- Increased likelihood of establishing future traditional lending relationships
YES! We can work with you.
FVF works with businesses that serve other businesses. If your company has annual sales at or projected to be at least $250,000 to a maximum of $20 million, yet you continue to face one or more of the following challenges, call FVF so that we can help you say, “Yes!”
- Cash gaps that make it difficult to meet payroll
- Start up company
- Minimal or negative net worth
- Operating losses
- Tax liens
- Personal or business bankruptcy
- Challenges with current lender