FVF ‘s factoring programs improve cash flow and provide credit to companies that may not qualify for a bank line. Our factoring programs offer:
- Flexible underwriting standards
- Advance rates typically at 80%, however, rates up to 90% may be considered
- Growth of the client’s line in conjunction with the A/R
- Advances made within 24 hours from receipt of documentation
- Consideration of seasonal inventory lines
In addition to improving the client’s cash flow, FVF manages their receivables by providing several important administrative services:
- Credit investigation and determining customer credit limits
- Invoice ledgering and accounting
- Mailing and postage
- Collection management
- Cash application
- 24/7 Online reporting of all activity
- Credit guarantee (non-recourse) with some FVF programs
Outsourcing these credit and collection functions to FVF allows management more time to focus on production and service. The client is also distanced from the negative aspects of collection and litigation, and recognizes cost savings on postage, long distance credit investigation, and bad debt. An expert in A/R management, FVF can be more efficient than the client at managing their receivables and improving A/R turns.
FVF provides recourse and non-recourse factoring. Under the non-recourse programs, FVF assumes the credit risk on all approved customers.